Your initial consultation is usually the first step towards achieving that perfect smile. At your appointment, or prior please provide us with the following:
- Copy of your medical and dental history forms
- Name and address of your current dentist
- Copy of your current insurance card and driver’s license
- Any recent (within the last 6 months) x-rays.
- Reviewing current dental and medical history
- Providing a complete oral exam
- Evaluation of current treatment needs or if treatment needs are to delayed due to tooth eruptions or other factors
- Helping you create a customized treatment plan which includes length of treatment
- Discussion of all financial information, insurance, and payment plans
We know your time is valuable, to expedite treatment, we may obtain complete records, which include Photos, X-rays, and impressions for study models. Dr. Emike Aliu will review your individual treatment plan with you and schedule an appointment to proceed with your orthodontic treatment. If your preference is to begin right away, we will make every effort to start treatment that same day.
The initial appointment for records, or to place your braces usually take about an hour. Regular appoints usually take about 15-30 minutes and are scheduled with Dr. Emike Aliu every 6 to 8 weeks depending on your treatment needs.
We provide convenient weekdays and weekend hours to accommodate your schedule. If you’re running late, have a broken appliance or need to reschedule, please let us know ahead of time, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. We strive to be on time, for all of our patients, so call ahead to notify us if any scheduling changes occur.
The cost of your orthodontic treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan.
During your consultation, we will create a personalized payment plan. We offer affordable payment plans including:
- Interest free low monthly payment options
- Third-party financing
- Payment-in-full discounts
- Family discounts.
We are committed to providing affordable, high quality treatment that fits your individual budget.
We are a preferred provider for all insurance plans including:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Dominion Dental
- & many more…